Fancy being part of Europe’s silliest, daftest and most fun car rally, spanning 4 countries in a mad-cap two day gad-about? Do you yearn for the open road and long to be part of a lawless gang of miscreants with one sole purpose of fun on their minds? Do you dream of blue skies and long motorways? If the answer to all those questions is yes, then jump aboard The Go For Gold Road Trip, driven by BMW. Gather your gang for the mountains and book on for just £60 per person for a party of five.
Book the SB18 Road Trip driven by BMW for just £60 return each!
It's the most magical way to the mountains!
For just £60 per person, a car of 5 can sign up for the 2018 Road Trip. Your package includes:
- A hearty departure breakfast
- The official RT starting pack
- Official Road Trip decals & flags for your car
- Drivers manual, outlining the route, schedule, tasks & pit stops
- Return Ferry crossing
- Road Trip goodie bag
- The infamous Pit-Stop party ft. Bongo's Bingo and so much more
- Entertainment from The Provibers & Loud Noises
- Driving alongside Radio X presenters Danny Wallace and more
- The arrival party and awards ceremony
- Arrival procession into Mayrhofen
The Snowbombing Road Trip driven by BMW is not a race or a rally; it’s more a leisurely European adventure all the way to Snowbombing. So think camaraderie rather than competition, enjoy the scenery and soak up this magnificent experience, because half the fun is getting there...
A fleet of brand new Galvanic Gold BMW X2s will lead the pack, transporting artists and competition winners to Mayrhofen, arriving Sunday 8th April as part of the infamous 150 car, fancy dress arrival procession. With over 100 cars packed full of fancy dress clad party starters rolling on towards Snowbombing in unison, it's simply the most unique way to the mountains! Europe’s silliest, craziest and most colourful convoy, spanning 5 countries in an epic, two-day escapade. Arrive at SB in style this April!