Fancy being part of Europe’s silliest, daftest and most fun car rally, spanning 4 countries in a mad-cap two day gad-about? Do you yearn for the open road and long to be part of a lawless gang of miscreants with one sole purpose of fun on their minds? Do you dream of blue skies and long motorways? Are you happy to live off paprika crisps and service station Haribo for two days straight!? If the answer to all those questions is yes, then jump aboard Hans Von Hofen's Freakadelic Circus, aka the 2017 Snowbombing Road Trip!
Book the Road Trip for just £60 return each!
It's the most magical AND the most economical way to the mountains!
For just £60 per person, a car of 5 can sign up for the 2017 Road Trip! Your package includes:
- The official RT procession party, ft. coffee, bacon rolls, fast track accreditation, a horde of awesome performers & surprises and more! Meet your fellow Road Trippers in style and get into the groove.
- Your return Ferry crossing.
- A RT goodie bag ft a festival programme, t shirt and a truckload of little RT surprises and games for your squad to compete in.
- The Frankfurt Hotel stop over party ft complimentary drinks and a selection of official SB DJs.
- The arrival procession once you reach Mayrhofen, including free drinks and pork rolls from Hans the Butcher, plus the idolisation of fellow Snowbombers as you arrive triumphantly into town!
Hans' freaky Road Trip will be setting off from our UK hub on the morning of 1st April 2017 (but this ain't no fools day, sucker), before setting off on one heck of an adventure across Europe. Expect ridiculous pit stops, a fantastically funny ferry ride, a Saturday night stopover featuring the likes of The Dance-Off and Bongo's Bingo, finishing with a hero's reception and one hell of a welcome party on the Mayrhofen High St. on Sunday night... What a way to start the greatest week of your year! Where will the circus stop, we hear you cry? Well, that information is coming VERY soon. So curl up those moustaches, join an acrobatic workshop and start planning your outfit, as Hans' Freakadelic Circus is alive!!!