The refund request window for Snowbombing 2023 is now closed.
Refunds were available from 10:00 Tuesday 18th April 2023 until 23:59 Friday 28th April 2023. We aim to process all refunds within 30 working days of the date the refund request has been submitted.
Please note: refunds will not include any unspent Bonus Bucks.
To find out more about Snowbombing Cashless, head to our T&Cs and FAQs below.
Snowbombing Cashless is back! In Snowbombing Cashless venues, you can forget the coins, ditch currency exchange & be done with trips to the ATM.
Your festival wristband will contain an RFID chip that grants you access to Snowbombing Cashless venues and enables you to buy drinks and SB merchandise with a simple flick of the wrist.
Where can Cashless payments be made?
Cashless payments can be made at The Racket Club, The Fun Haus, The Street Party, The Forest Stage, The Brück’n Stadl, The Strass Bar, The White Claw Mountaintop Brunch and at official Snowbombing merchandise stands around the festival site.
Where can’t Cashless payments be made?
You will still need cash or card when in non-Snowbombing Cashless venues. This includes most mountain venues (The Snowpark Terrace, Rompa’s Reggae Shack and OOSC House Of Apres), plus local restaurants, bars and shops. Please ensure that you are carrying an alternative payment method (e.g. cash or card) to make payments in these venues.
It’s super easy to set up your Snowbombing Cashless online account pre-event, which will be linked directly to your festival wristband when you get to the festival.
Before heading out to Snowbombing, we encourage you to create a Snowbombing Cashless online account and “Top Up” (add money to your account). Doing this in advance saves the hassle of exchanging money, going to the ATM or topping up upon arrival – meaning you can enjoy the festival straight away!
● If creating a Cashless account pre-event, you will need your e-ticket number. Your e-ticket number is the long number under the QR code on your festival e-ticket.
● Please ensure you are using YOUR e-ticket number (not that of another member of your group).
● Use the same email address as the one used to initially book your Snowbombing ticket. You will need to set a password – your Cashless account is not linked to your Kaboodle account.
● If creating a Cashless account during the event, or when linking your wristband to your Cashless account, you will need your wristband code. Your 6-digit code is found on the back of the plastic chip on your wristband.
● If you would prefer to top up your Cashless account with cash, you can do so at the Europahaus at the Customer Service desk. Please note: if you are paying by cash, only euros will be accepted.
We’re offering the following free credit incentives (aka Bonus Bucks!) if you top-up your online account BEFORE arriving at the festival:
You can Top Up your account and check your balance whilst at the festival by downloading the Snowbombing Festival App (from the App Store or Play Store) or by heading to snowbombing.com/cashless
There is a strong data connection across Mayrhofen, and WiFi in most places. However, we strongly recommend topping up your account online before heading to Snowbombing venues, in case you cannot get an internet connection and have to queue at the Top-Up Point instead.
You can find Snowbombing Cashless Top-Up Points across the festival. We recommend enabling ‘Auto Top-Up’, which automatically triggers your account to top up €50 if your balance falls below €10. That way, you can guarantee you’ll always have money on your wristband when you head to the bar! And don’t worry, if you change your mind you can opt out of Auto Top-Up at any time.