For just £130 deposit + BF
Snowbombing takes place on the cusp of the seasons, with one foot in winter and the other in the sweet alpine spring. Expect temperature variations of between -15 and +30 degrees – the weather can change quickly in the Alps, so don’t get caught out!
Remember the essentials: sunnies, a steadfast ski jacket, snow boots for mountain mooching, and those trusty old trainers!
• Protect your sight with ski goggles or sunnies. Always ensure goggles or glasses provide 100% UV protection!
• Make sure you bring your helmet, as finding a one in the ‘hof can be tough.
• Helmets are a personal choice, but more and more Snowbombers are choosing to wear their helmet each year.
Please Note: Many insurance policies require you to wear a helmet on the slopes, regardless of local legal requirements, so do check your policy.
• Travel Insurance is an integral part of your Snowbombing holiday. It is your responsibility, and of those in your party, to ensure that you have adequate travel insurance in place before travelling. We accept no liability arising from your failure to obtain adequate cover appropriate to your holiday.
• For those planning to ski or snowboard, please ensure that you have adequate winter sports insurance in place, as most travel insurance policies do not cover winter sports.
• If you are yet to organise your winter sports insurance, it is available to add to your Snowbombing booking via the booking flow or your customer dashboard.
• In addition to Travel Insurance, it is recommended that you travel with a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), formerly known as an E111. A valid EHIC gives you the right to access state-provided healthcare during a temporary stay in another European Economic Area (EEA) country or Switzerland.
• For further information and to register, visit the link below! A card normally takes 5 working days to be processed.