Welcome to our ice-cold, super exclusive 300 Capacity Igloo bash at 6000ft… The Arctic Disco!
Have you ever partied so close to the stars that you can almost touch them? Danced the night away inside a real igloo complete with two dance areas, a chill-out space fitted with luxurious fur rugs and three bars sculptured entirely from ice and snow (including the furniture)? Sipped hot gluhwein and cocktails around a bonfire whilst world-class artists spin tunes to get your snow boots thumping? Well here’s your chance… The Arctic Disco is quite literally the coolest party on the planet.
Click below to head to Manage Booking to secure your tickets to literally the world’s coolest party!
2020 sees another veritable smorgasbord of awesome DJ talent get ready to spin their magic at 6000ft. Kicking off proceedings is Australian wunderkind Mall Grab, back again at the world’s greatest show on snow and this time heading up the Ahorn for an Arctic Disco session, after loving it so much when heading up last year. To make it a party with a capital P – we’re enlisting Irish rave baron Kettama as support, in what is set to be one of the most anticipated sets of the week.
Wednesday witnesses a return from some Bristol bad boys who need no introduction to Snowbombing, it’s My Nu Leng. BUT – this time they’ll be leaving the bassline dubs at home and packing a record bag full of ice-cold techno, for a SUPER exclusive session of techno perfection. This one will come around less than the eclipse, so DO NOT delay in grabbing a ticket to see the MNL boys go techno for one night only.
Our final party of the week is a seriously good one – as Maribou State return to the world’s coolest disco for a special DJ Set, alongside the SB hero and all-round legend James Zabiela. Both are adept at making SB crowds go seriously potty – and we can’t wait to sign off the festival with this wonderful bash at 6000ft. Again, don’t sleep on tickets Snowbombers! They’ll fly out faster than a tray of free Jagers at Apres-Ski…
– Meet at 18.00hrs sharp at the Ahorn Cable Car. The lift will not wait so please do not be late.
– You will need to have checked into your accommodation already by this time and have printed your e-ticket ready.
– Snow-boots/appropriate footwear and ski-wear are essential to be guaranteed entry. No flip flops or stilettos!
– If you book for Wednesday 15th April, please note that you will miss that evening’s Forest Party featuring Rudimental (DJ), Claptone and Solardo.
– The Arctic Disco operates a cash-only bar and RFID is not used inside the venue.
– Tickets are non-refundable and must be paid for in full at the time of purchase, otherwise, they will be released from your booking.