Dear Snowbombing family,
As promised, we are writing to you with further details regarding the cancellation of Snowbombing 2020 and what happens next. We are deeply disappointed that we cannot deliver the festival that you were looking forward to but thank you for your patience and support.
On Wednesday we informed you that, following the cancellation, three options would be available to you:
Yesterday, the whole of Tyrol ski region was closed down. Unfortunately, Mayrhofen as a town is no longer open during the week of Snowbombing and therefore option 3 is no longer available. We are again disappointed for all of you that wished to come with us to Austria.
We are grateful for the continued support of our Snowbombing family during this difficult time for the industry and beyond. Your response has been incredible and has not gone unnoticed, and for this reason, we have prepared a package full of perks for you to move your booking to 2021 for a postponed party in the mountains. We really hope to see you back on the slopes when it’s safe to soirée, but if you do not wish to transfer your booking to next year, then you will be entitled to a full refund of your package including all optional extras.
All Snowbombing 2020 guests will shortly receive an email us. This will include a form that’ll allow you to choose which option you wish to select. You will have 7 days, until 15:00 Friday 20th March, to complete this form.
Option 1 – Full Refund
Option 2 – Transfer to Snowbombing 2021.
If you take this option 2, Snowbombing are committed – as a thank you for your understanding and loyalty – to delivering the best Snowbombing in its 21-year history. We will do this and we want you to share this with us. Snowbombing will be back! For option 2 we are offering:
You will shortly be emailed a form where you can select which cancellation option you wish to take. Our cancellation FAQs can be read here.
We look forward to receiving your response in the next seven days.
13 March 2020